Final Fantasy Legacy: the Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Final Fantasy Legacy: the Revival

Dead long enough.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updates: Coding/Misc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferios
Admin
Ferios

Updates: Coding/Misc Empty
PostSubject: Updates: Coding/Misc   Updates: Coding/Misc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:20 am

• Complete: Removed previous admins and hosts.
  • Complete: Added myself, Jacenn and Cufil to the head admin (owner) list.
  • Complete: Added Cufil to the host list. Host gets host commands (like rebooting the server), so there should only be one.
  • Complete: Changed Whip icon. Characters in game are supposed to swing it properly now, but it still looks sorta funky.
  • Complete: Host commands contain commands other Admins should have. Until I rework the verb lists, Jacenn and myself have also been added to the host list.
  • Complete: Made a 'Fly' verb for GMs and above. Could have sworn one existed already, but I couldn't find one. All it does is set the user's density to 0, allowing them to walk over dense turf (walls or oceans, for example). Lots of turf in FFL resets density to 1, so it's not perfect. But it's functional.
  • Complete: Added a Tester mob. Essentially, they work like GMs but only get verbs relevant to testing (XP, GP, Teleport, Push, Toggle_battle, Equipment, Heal, Icon, and Hack).
  • Complete: Removed 'ghost' overworld sprites that appear in battle. (Needs some thorough testing, but I think I got it right)
  • On hold: Cleaning up verb lists, removing duplicate verbs, reallocating the commands each staff mob gets.
  • On hold: Working chests in Baron.
Back to top Go down

Updates: Coding/Misc
Page 1 of 1